[gmx-users] Reg: NPT Equilibration of water

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan kmvinoth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:11:27 CEST 2010

Hi Justin

Thank you for your comments. Yes i want to concatenate two systems such that
their cross sections are same ( X and Y axis length are same for both the
boxes) allowing only the Z axis to change. The above procedure was employed
in the literature and latter they combined two boxes.

what i want to know ultimately is can i go ahead with this pressure ( i have
no problem with temperature and density) for water to create an interface by
combining two boxes?

Regards
Vinoth