[gmx-users] Re[17]: Flat energy profile in g_wham

alexander yakovenko yakovenko_a at ukr.net
Thu Sep 2 01:26:58 CEST 2010

A solution of that thread: g_wham do not integrate properly is some part of profile covered with only a window. Particularly I was ale to integrate http://picasaweb.google.ca/117558205101329348732/G_wham#5511244561053627250 with options -min 4.1 -max 5.8. With wider borders it's profile turns into flat line.
Regards,
Alex.

  Let's keep this on the list for now please.