[gmx-users] Restart Replica Exchange

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:46:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

In gromacs 4.0 the checkpoint files of the different replicas might not be in sync (written at the same step).
In that case you will have to use tpbconv with the trajectory of each replica and select the last common frame.

In the 4.5 release I fixed this issue by synchronizing the checkpointing.

Berk