[gmx-users] g_covar & g_anaeig problems

Sebastian Breuers breuerss at uni-koeln.de
Tue Sep 7 09:46:55 CEST 2010

Hey,

taking fewer atoms by ignoring the hydrogens is a good advice. Thanks a
lot.

I was wondering if a more appropriate error message could be generated
before the program messes around in the memory. The program acts as if
it could handle the system size and then crashes with a Segmentation
fault meaning it does not properly handle its memory.

Nonetheless thanks again for the hydrogen advice. Had'nt really thought
about it before.

Kind regards

Sebastian

Am 07.09.2010 03:44, schrieb Mark Abraham:

> [...]

Sebastian Breuers               Tel: +49-221-470-4108
EMail: breuerss at uni-koeln.de

Universität zu Köln             University of Cologne
Department für Chemie           Department of Chemistry
Organische Chemie               Organic Chemistry

Greinstraße 4                   Greinstraße 4
D-50939 Köln                    D-50939 Cologne, Federal Rep. of Germany