[gmx-users] restraining atoms to the plane at the bilayer center: pull code ?

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 7 15:40:38 CEST 2010

Maria, try this. There actually is a lot of this on the mailing list,
so I suggest checking it a little deeper for your next querry, or at
least outlining how you looked and what you found so that it is clear
you have tried.

Also, read about pull_pbcatomN and think carefully about how you want
to set that up. It is a *global* index.

; COM PULLING
pull                     = umbrella
pull_geometry            = position
pull_dim                 = N N Y
pull_start               = no
pull_nstxout             = 500
pull_nstfout             = 500
pull_ngroups             = 1
pull_group0              = <<<bilayer-group>>>
pull_pbcatom0            = 0
pull_group1              = <<<pulled-group>>>
pull_pbcatom1            = 0
pull_init1               = 0 0 0.0
pull_rate1               = 0
pull_k1                  = <<<force-constant>>>
pull_vec1                = 0 0 0