[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 77, Issue 33

Moeed lecielll at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:22:18 CEST 2010

Hello Justin,

1- Actually since I was focusing on rdf for C-C I didnt explain my
understanding from that post well. Anyway, I have only C and H in the system
and no protein. You mean I have to make separate groups of C and H for all
polymer chains by hand? I trying to find a more smart way of doing this..
for big polymers doing this by hand is really awful.

2- I dont see much information about structure factor in the manual or in
the archive. When I  use -sq option of g_rdf  it asks for index groups. Does
it make sense to define structure factor for a single chain?
 (It takes much time and I wanted to know how it is calculated in gromacs).

Thank you for your help,