[gmx-users] Alanine dipeptide simulations

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Sep 8 12:55:53 CEST 2010

Did you do any form of equilibration prior to the production run?  If so, what?
  In my experience, an incompletely (or improperly) equilibrated system that is
passed to the P-R barostat can lead to undesired pressures.  As long as there
are no systematic influences on your pressure (i.e., trending up or down), then
you've probably got a stable simulation, especially given the fluctuations.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar