[gmx-users] tip5p.itp in Charmm

Mark Abraham mark.abraham at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 01:26:49 CEST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Abraham <mark.abraham at anu.edu.au>
Date: Friday, September 10, 2010 8:59
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] tip5p.itp in Charmm
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>

Actually it's more complex than that. I've made a tip5p.itp plus supporting changes in git release-4-5-patches by analogy with AMBER03's TIP5p and CHARMM's TIP[34]p. You can download and install that (see webpage) and just copy the charmm27.ff directory to your working directory to get access to tip5p, or wait for GROMACS 4.5.2.