[gmx-users] PBS script

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 13 00:25:27 CEST 2010

Manoj,

to suggest that Justin is being lazy would be to ignore the hundreds,
possibly thousands, of helpful posts that he has made on the gromacs
mailing list to assist users like yourself free of charge.

In fact, Justin was probably helping you more than you have realized
by pointing out that you can access some of this information in places
other than the gromacs mailing list, and yes, google is one of those
places.

Chris.