[gmx-users] how to let the grompp finding library fromworkingdirectory first.

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Sep 14 07:35:56 CEST 2010

What is the contents of the HO.itp file?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9909 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.