[gmx-users] revive gmx-announce

Inon Sharony InonShar at TAU.ac.IL
Wed Sep 15 17:08:06 CEST 2010

Hi everyone!

I saw that the recent proliferation of GROMACS 4.5 had a hiccup involved
(hence 4.5.1), but I only caught this a couple of weeks after it
happened (Jewish holidays...)
I'm wondering if it would be possible to re-activate the gmx-announce
mailing list (or better yet -- reform it as an RSS or atom feed) so that
the really important announcements that come out only once-in-a-while
could be disseminated without the need to get every post from the users'
list.

Thanks for your time,

--
Inon Sharony