[gmx-users] pressure coupling not enough values (I need 2)

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Sep 15 18:56:48 CEST 2010

afsaneh maleki wrote:
> Hi,
>

> grompp show the error as below:
>
> ERROR: pressure coupling not enough values (I need 2)
>

> I used ref_p       =1.  In  file.mdp
>
> How to solve this problem?

Without seeing the rest of your pressure coupling settings, I can only assume
that you're using semi-isotropic coupling, and thus, per the manual:

"Pressure coupling which is isotropic in the x and y direction, but different in
the z direction. This can be useful for membrane simulations. 2 values are
needed for x/y and z directions respectively."

-Justin

> thanks in advance,
> Afsaneh

Justin A. Lemkul