[gmx-users] Tabulated potentials and normal nonbonded interaction at the same time

Gareth Tribello gareth.tribello at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:33:15 CEST 2010

Hello

I think what you need to do is use multiple tables.  So you have one
table for your CG-solvent interaction with itself and then another one
for your CG-solvent (uncharged) interactions.  (This second table
would then just a tabulated version of the Lennard Jones interaction
or whatever you are using.)   This page might be of help:

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Tabulated_Potentials

ciao
Gareth