[gmx-users] Re Multiple Chains

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu Sep 16 02:14:51 CEST 2010

Was your single molecule coordinate file energy minimised?

Did you look at the coordinate file for multiple molecules?

In your grompp step before em, what is that coordinate file you are
feeding to it?  It has a different name to the one you generated using
genconf.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9909 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.