[gmx-users] Wrtiing pair interaction energy on the fly

sapna sarupria sapna.sarupria at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 03:52:33 CEST 2010

Thank you Mark for your response. I only need to double check a few things
for which using generic C kernels should suffice. I need to run only 1 or 2
steps and not in parallel.
Thanks again for your help.
Sapna

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.abraham at anu.edu.au>wrote:

> [...]

Sapna Sarupria
Post-doctoral Researcher
Princeton University
New Jersey 08540
U.S.A.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. --
George Bernard Shaw.
Dare to Dream