[gmx-users] Re Multiple Chains

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu Sep 16 04:05:32 CEST 2010

Note that the genbox box stacking you are using here is not necessarily
what you want.  What sort of starting configuration do you want?  Is the
concentration / spacing that you get when you stack boxes like that,
actually what you want?  Or do you want a more concentrated type of
system where the molecules are intertwined etc.?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9909 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.