[gmx-users] Re Multiple Chains

C Johnson helstreak at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:24:18 CEST 2010

"""
Note that the genbox box stacking you are using here is not necessarily
what you want.  What sort of starting configuration do you want?  Is the
concentration / spacing that you get when you stack boxes like that,
actually what you want?  Or do you want a more concentrated type of
system where the molecules are intertwined etc.?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
"""
It would be cool if I could change the starting configuration but right now I'm just happy that the simulation worked (Thanks both you and Justin for the help).

Do you have any tips/walkthroughs on how to adjust the starting configuration?

I'm a synthetic chemist but have had an interest in simulation for awhile so I appreciate the help.

Casey