[gmx-users] rerun warning

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Thu Sep 16 12:04:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am doing  rerun to calculate  LJ-SR & coul-SR interactions and  other energy terms for energygrps defined in mdp file.

I have constrained all bonds with lincs algorithm in mdp file.

While running rerun i get following warnings........

WARNING: Some frames do not contain velocities.
         Ekin, temperature and pressure are incorrect,
         the virial will be incorrect when constraints are present.

Please can I Know if the energy values generated are they incorrect........if so how can i recalculate correct energies as i dont have velocities in my file to use  g_traj

Any suggestions will help me.

cheers,
chetan

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt