[gmx-users] Phd positions

Giovanni Bussi bussi at sissa.it
Thu Sep 16 18:18:32 CEST 2010

Dear all,

since many people in our institute are gromacs users, this
announcement could make some sense on the gmx mailing list. Please
forward it to interested people.

Best wishes,

Giovanni Bussi

#####

Dear colleague,

we would like to remind the forthcoming deadline - September 23 - for
the application for the

"PHD IN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY OF BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS"

at SISSA, Trieste. This year we have 5 positions available, for
Italian and foreigner students. The application should be filled
exclusively online at the following address:
www.sissa.it/applications/phd

For further information about the available research lines, see the
website http://www.sissa.it/sbp

Notice that SISSA can partially cover the travel expense for students
willing to participate to the entrance exam.

Please forward this information to interested students and colleague.

Best wishes,

on behalf of the PhD faculty,

C. Micheletti, A. Laio and  G. Bussi