[gmx-users] Nucleotides for charmm port

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 17 14:24:43 CEST 2010

Have you looked in the ffnabonded.itp and ffnanonbonded.itp? To me it
looks like all of the atom types/bonds/angles are there.

I have just made a very quick rtp entry from the stream file (see
attached) and it seems to work fine (but please do check it). Note the
very large charge groups, so you should use the -nochargegrp option of
pdb2gmx.

Cheers

Tom

--