[gmx-users] g_hbond

fahimeh baftizadeh fbaftizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 19:32:30 CEST 2010

Thanks for the reply.
In fact I had the trajectory with water but then I removed it to have smaller size of files. the point is that It didn't complain or crash when I was using that trajectory, choosing water in the groups selecting. but it didn't also generate any output. that is why I asked that ...

Anyway since I have gro files time to time, I think I will cat all the gro file and use that for analysis of h_bond.
Fahimeh