[gmx-users] Is it possible to use the standard functional forms for the potentials and tabulated ones at the same time?

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:00:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

To avoid complex book keeping and parameter checking, you can only run with no tabulated interactions
or all tabulated interactions.

But there are standard tables for LJ+Coulomb in the share/top directory.

I don't know what you mean with surface.
A uniform surface can be done with a tabulated potential (see the mdp wall section),
that can be combined with standard, non-tabulated non-bonded interactions.

Berk