[gmx-users] creating a solvent box

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Sep 21 02:23:20 CEST 2010

Is there something about the water molecule that is different to any
standard H2O?  If not, then simply use:

genbox_d -cs -box 4.0 6.0 4.0 -maxsol 3200

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9909 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.