[gmx-users] Gromacs for GPUs source code

Erik Lascaris erikl at bu.edu
Tue Sep 21 23:05:14 CEST 2010

Dear Gromacs,

I've been trying to install "Gromacs for GPUs" on our GPU cluster, but
the machine seems to be using CentOS 5.5 and we don't have the
necessary libraries available to make the binaries run.  Thus,
compiling the source seems to be the only solution, but for some
reason the source code has recently been removed.  The dead link is
still there:

ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/gromacs/gromacs-4.5-GPU-beta1_windows-X86.tar.gz

on

http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?title=Download_%26_Installation/Installation_Instructions/Gromacs_on_GPUs

Could anybody tell me when the source code will be available again?  Thank you!!

-Erik Lascaris