[gmx-users] Energy minimisation problems - coordinate file and topology file not matching.

Terry terrencesun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:55:25 CEST 2010

Hi, Natalie,

Obviously, number of coordinates still doesn't match the topology file even
you updated the topol.top *carefully*.
Check the topol.top thoroughly or paste several line of your coordinate and
topology files may be good ideas.

Note that the topology file is lacking information for *28* atoms. Does that
number remind you anything?

Terry