[gmx-users] PMF on dihedral

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 23 14:06:41 CEST 2010

Landry,

you can't do  it using the  pull code, but it is possible. We did  US
over Phi and Psi in the following paper, and you can  get the methods
from  there. I also posted many more specifics and examples to the
mailing list during  that time.

C. Neale, T. Rodinger, and R. Pomès, "Equilibrium exchange enhances
the convergence rate of umbrella sampling", Chemical Physics Letters
460, 375-381 (2008)

  -- original  message --

Message: 7