[gmx-users] reg QM/MM mdrun error

Timo M.D. Graen tgraen at gwdg.de
Fri Sep 24 15:40:44 CEST 2010

There is a page on how to compile mopac and gromacs to enable qm/mm
simulations:
http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?title=Download_%26_Installation/Installation_Instructions/compiling_QMMM
as you seem to have all the dependencies now(?), you will have to modify
and compile both mopac, as well as gromacs as described in the link
above (Mopac section). If you are not familiar with compiling programs
from source code I suggest you ask your local system administrator to do
this.
Good luck