[gmx-users] data.xvg for g_kinetics ?

feng chen fch6699 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 23:26:25 CEST 2010

Hi gromacs user,

   We recently ran in this problem when try to analyise our REMD
trajectories. g_kinetics module will be used for such kinda analysis,
however it looks like we need provide 2 xvgs file as input. The temp.xvg we
can get from demux.pl and the other one (data.xvg) we are not sure how to
get . To get a better understanding of this  g_kinetics module, we have read
through that reference paper, but throught the that whole paper (Phys. Rev.
Lett. 96, <http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.96.238102>) there's no hint
about how to prepare this data.xvg file.

   So, we were wondering , can anybody kindly let us know how did u guys get
this data.xvg file?

   thanks a lot

   Kevin