[gmx-users] Reg: Adding multiple molecules

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan kmvinoth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:14:44 CEST 2010

Hi justin

if genbox is not able to find sufficient space then why should one calculate
number density for the given box dimension?.similarly the  the number of
molecules are not getting updated in the molecules section of the topology
file when inserting multiple molecules using the genbox command. everytime i
need to update it manually.is there a way to update it automatically?

Regards
Vinoth