[gmx-users] Reg: Liquid-liquid interface simulation

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:58:54 CEST 2010

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan wrote:
> why don't someone can post the tutorial in the gromacs website? because

The implication from my previous message was that, if you cannot find a tutorial
in an obvious place, one does not exist.  There is not a tutorial for every task
that a user may wish to undertake; such a feat would be impossible.

> gromacs was heavily used for liquid-liquid interface simulation.I hope
> probably i will do it in the near future.

Just because the software has been used for a specific purpose does not
necessitate the existence of a tutorial.  People who do the simulations do not
always have the time to write up (and subsequently maintain) tutorial materials.

If you come up with a tutorial, please post it to the Gromacs site.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080