[gmx-users] 1,4 interactions

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 10:32:30 CEST 2010

Hi all

Can someone please get back to me on this. I have generated my own
topology file from OPLS parameters by hand with the following format. I
am now concerned that I haven't been calculating 1,4 interactions, which
I thought were generated by setting gen-pairs = yes. I have read section
5 of the manual several times but am still unclear about this.

Cheers

Gavin

parameter level