[gmx-users] viscosity calculation_2

Payman Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 29 22:00:46 CEST 2010

Adding to my previous comments, It looks like that the third column is the
appropriate one to plot. However, I tried to use g_energy -b 0 -e 20000 to
take the whole trajectory (20000 ps) rather than half of the frames. But,
still g_energy take half of the frames. This has caused improper convergence
in viscosity values. If I take only the last 3000 ps (out of 10000ps), I
will get a viscosity of 0.920 with a large rmsd. Is there a bug in g_energy
switches?

Payman