[gmx-users] Usage of new features in 4.5.1

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Thu Sep 30 18:47:27 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Francesco Oteri <francesco.oteri at gmail.com
> wrote:

>  Problem solved,
> I've recompiled gromacs with option adding "-L/usr/lib -ldl" and after
> setting the VMD_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable
> gromacs works.

Glad that it works. But odd that you had to recompile. configure/cmake
should have automatically figured out that it requires "-ldl". Could you
send me your config.log (if you use configure) or your  CMakeCache.txt (if
you use cmake) of the gromacs versin without "-L/usr/lib -ldl"? Then I can
check why it didn't work automatically.

Roland