[gmx-users] g_hbond segmentation fault

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Sep 30 19:01:24 CEST 2010

Yao Yao wrote:

>     Hi Gmxers,
>
>     Sorry, Eric and David,
>
>     I cannot transfer my trr file to report a bug because of its huge size.
>     It is just a regular protein with 70 Angstrom cubic TIP5P water box
>     in Charmm27 force field. That's all of the system.

Then simplify the problem.  Do you get the same result when processing a single
.gro or .pdb file?  What about a shorter .trr file, containing only a few
frames?  If the same problem persists, then you can file a bug report with files
that are significantly smaller.

>     But anyway, i included the mdp file in the attachment.

This doesn't indicate any obvious problem.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar