[gmx-users] viscosity calculation_2

Payman Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Thu Sep 30 19:36:03 CEST 2010

It does not explain for all files or all columns. For example, in the
evisco.xvg, the following lines are written, but there are 5 columns (one of
which is time). What are the rest? And the unit of the column (written
below) is not clear to me.
@    title "Shear viscosity using Einstein relation"
@    xaxis  label "Time (ps)"
@    yaxis  label "(kg m\S-1\N s\S-1\N)"

Same column are in the eviscoi.xvg (below).
@    title "Shear viscosity integral"
@    xaxis  label "Time (ps)"
@    yaxis  label "(kg m\S-1\N s\S-1\N ps)"

I do not exactly know the relation between the two files and how I should
use them. Also, the enecorr.xvg looks like to be a correlation function. But
its unit is not clear and I do not know how to use it.
I will be appreciated if you could clarify them.
Regards,

Payman