[gmx-users] RE: VDW parameters: Martini Forcefield + Implicit Solvation

emendez at ucalgary.ca emendez at ucalgary.ca
Fri Apr 1 01:57:58 CEST 2011

Thanks for your promt reply Mark.
Of course I know what is the format, that is implied in my question....
what I would like to know is if anybody has the specific parameters for
the amber forcefield. I will try using the gbr parameters from the sigma
in the  LJ potentials, but  I am not sure about the proper hct (or the
other numbers) hence I am inquiring about this,

Cheers.

Eduardo Mendez