[gmx-users] The solvent group Water is not continuous

ahmet yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:40:55 CEST 2011

When I created em.tpr I got the followings notes:
*NOTE 1 [file topol.top, line 52]:*
  System has non-zero total charge: -1.500000e+01

*NOTE 2 [file topol.top]:*
  The largest charge group contains 11 atoms.
  Since atoms only see each other when the centers of geometry of the charge
  groups they belong to are within the cut-off distance, too large charge
  groups can lead to serious cut-off artifacts.
  For efficiency and accuracy, charge group should consist of a few atoms.
  For all-atom force fields use: CH3, CH2, CH, NH2, NH, OH, CO2, CO, etc.

then, I tried to add ions.

Thanks