[gmx-users] minimization and simulation problems

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 4 18:20:19 CEST 2011

Can you please redo the md part with gen_vel=yes and see if that makes
any difference?

Generally, you need to narrow down the problem for us. Does it crash in
serial as well as parallel? How many steps does it go before the crash?
what happens to the system volume as a function of time for the duration
of the simulation prior to the crash.

Chris.

Quoting politr at fh.huji.ac.il

Dear gromacs users,
>/  my box dimensions are 368A and when I run the simulation with
/>/  nsteps=1 it works fine. The mdp files used for minimization and
/>/  post-em simulation are attached.
/Thanks again for your help.
Regina
>/
/>/
/>/  Quotingchris.neale at utoronto.ca  <http://lists.gromacs.org/mailman/listinfo/gmx-users>:
/>/
/>>/  What are your initial box dimensions prior to em? Also, please copy
/>>/   and paste your .mdp options. Also, what happens when you run the
/>>/  same post-em simulation with nsteps=1 ?
/>>/