[gmx-users] g_chi

simon sham ssham44 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 22:19:27 CEST 2011

Hi,
I have 2 questions on using g_chi to calculate only one omega angle for X-Pro.

1. I used the following command:

"g_chi -s md.gro/tpr -f md.xtc -omega -o test.xvg" and got the following message:
Fatal error:
Library file in current dir nor  not found aminoacids.datin default directories.
(You can set the directories to search with the GMXLIB path variable)
website at http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors"

2. The command does not allow using index file. How can I calculate just one dihedral angle?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Simon Sham