[gmx-users] domain decomposition

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:09:59 CEST 2011

Dear Mark

Actually I don't know why.
I just did the normal process as other my simulations.

Let me discribe my work in details:
I had a protein and a drug,I separated all residues around my drug (2 nm in
radius) by PYMOL
Then I saved the result as protein-new.pdb
So.I used pdb2gmx to generate .top and .gro file for this .pdb file
I entered the following commands for pdb2gmx:
pdb2gmx  -f  protein-new.pdb  -o  protein-new.gro   -p   topology.top
-water  spc  -ignh
and I used Gromos 43a1 force field.

when I want to do EM there are an additional error that  results in crashing
the mdrun:
Warning: 1-4 interaction ...  your system is exploding

it says modifying interaction tables!

Besides,I checked my pdb file,atoms 922 and 943 and 2 others who have bad
interactions,all of them are N atom of residues!

Thanks in advance for your reply