[gmx-users] OPLS-AA atom types

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:06:35 CEST 2011

Austin B. Yongye wrote:
> Thanks Justin.
> Could you/someone please forward the file? I don't have it.

It's part of your Gromacs installation.  $GMXLIB/oplsaa.ff/ffnonbonded.itp.

If you don't have it, then Gromacs wasn't properly installed and you won't be
able to use whatever force field for which you're designing your topologies.

-Justin

> Austin-

>>> 136  CT
>>> 137  CT
>>> 157  CT
>>>
>>> I can deduce that 135 is CH3-, 136 is R-CH2-, and 137
>> is RRCH- by looking at topology files.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Austin-
>> -- ========================================
>>
>> Justin A. Lemkul
>> Ph.D. Candidate
>> ICTAS Doctoral Scholar
>> MILES-IGERT Trainee
>> Department of Biochemistry
>> Virginia Tech
>> Blacksburg, VA
>> jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080

>> before posting!
>> Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use
>> the www interface or send it to gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar