[gmx-users] How to remove charge of 5e-2 ??

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:16:18 CEST 2011

Hyunsik wrote:
> Thank you for your help.
>
> But if you don't mind can you tell me more specifically?
>
> Actually I don't know exactly what isolated protein system is.

If you're running pdb2gmx on a single amino acid, then some force fields have
special parameters for this zwitterion.  If you have a polypeptide, use normal
(NH3+ and COO-) termini, not the special zwitterionic forms.

If this is still not clear, please post your pdb2gmx command line and any screen
output that indicates your choices for prompted input for specific comment.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar