[gmx-users] speed issue, gmx runtime estimate = f(t)

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Wed Apr 6 16:30:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

As Justin said, it's probably the imbalance which is causing the
slowdown. You can take a look at the statistics at the end of the log
file. One simple thing you could do is to compare the log file of your
long, gradually slowing down run with a shorter run to see which part
takes more time.

--
Szilárd