[gmx-users] membedded.gro from g_membed has broken molecules (fix periodicity?)

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:07:08 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

No, you don't need to fix molecules prior to MD.
Fixing them is also not that hard. Build the .tpr, just using the
structure with molecules broken, and then use it as reference
structure to trjconv, with -pbc mol. That will fix the molecules based
on the distances between bonded atoms, which should turn out the way
you want.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk