[gmx-users] probelm of using amber force field

fancy2012 fancy2012 at yeah.net
Sun Apr 10 12:55:15 CEST 2011

Dear GMX users,

I have a question about running MD simulation using amber force field. It is easy to prepare the top and gro files of protein with amber force field, but how should I prepare the itp and gro files of small molecules  with GAFF force field? I know the program ANTECHAMBER and tleap can generate the some molecule's topology and coordinate. Could someone give me some hints? Thanks very much in advance!

--

Best wishes,

Qinghua Liao

Ph.D student of Tianjin University, China