[gmx-users] rationale behind tcoupling ligand with protein instead of with SOL

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:11:52 CEST 2011

Hi peter
I think the important is to don't couple small number of atoms(ligand
molecules or a few ions) separately to a reference tempreture!
It probably will result the same if you make two tcouple groups as below:
Protein-LIG   water-ions
or
Protein    water-ions-LIG

I think they will be equvalent( with a good approximation)!