[gmx-users] Acpype error

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva awilter at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 10:33:22 CEST 2011

Hi Liao,

Your python installation seems to be missing the datetime module, which is
very bizarre. Please verify your Python installation, you may have issues
with your PYTHONPATH.

Regards,

Alan

2011/4/12 fancy2012 <fancy2012 at yeah.net>

>  Hi GMX users,
> When I ran acpype.py on my computer, I got one error like this:
> File "./acpype.py", line 67, in <module>
>     from datetime import datetime
> ImportError: No module named datetime
> I use Python-2.6.6, I do not know how this error happen, could someone help
> me figure it out? Thanks very much in advance!
>
> --
>
> *Best wishes,*
>
> *Qinghua Liao*
>
> *Ph.D student of Tianjin University, China*

> Please search the archive at

Alan Wilter SOUSA da SILVA, DSc
Bioinformatician, UniProt - PANDA, EMBL-EBI
CB10 1SD, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 49 4588