[gmx-users] genbox

leila separdar separdar.leila at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:59:58 CEST 2011

I have .gro and .top of a nanoparticle at temperature 1K and I want to
add the simulation box some other atomes at temperature 300K. is there
any body knows how can I do it. I have  used (genbox -cp
nanoparticle.gro -ci otheratom.gro -p nanoparticle.top -o out) but it
add more than atomes than I expect for example if there is 600 other
atomes in otheratom,gro file this command add 2000 atomes to
simulation box and also nanoparticle.top does not update.
thanks in advance