[gmx-users] error in running jobs in parallel !!!

delara aghaie d_aghaie at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 11:06:27 CEST 2011

Dear Justin
thanks for your previous explanations.
We are running job with gromacs in parallel. after having the outpus of the first run, when submitting the jobs for the next 10ns we encounter with this error. can you help me to fix that. Pleas let me know the possible reasons to see this kind of error.
Thanks
Best wishes
D. Aghaie

tarting mdrun '3840 water (TIP4P-2005) molecules'
5000000 steps,  10000.0 ps.
NOTE: Turning on dynamic load balancing
[HPC-0-12.local:26592] *** An error occurred in MPI_Waitall
[HPC-0-12.local:26592] *** on communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
[HPC-0-12.local:26592] *** MPI_ERR_TRUNCATE: message truncated
[HPC-0-12.local:26592] *** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (your MPI job will now abort)
mpirun has exited due to process rank 2 with PID 26592 on
node HPC-0-12 exiting without calling "finalize". This may
have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).