[gmx-users] ask for help on connection to vpn from two computers

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:24:14 CEST 2011

Hi Delara,

This isn't really the place for these kind of questions, is it? Why not ask
the system admins of your network?

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Apr 18, 2011 9:11 AM, "delara aghaie" <d_aghaie at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear gromacs users
I connect via vpn to the university which I run my jobs using gromacs on its
HPC system. I have Id & password for that.
now I want to know if I can connect from two computers in my lab to the vpn
connection at the same time with one ID and password?

the computers are not connected to each other.

Thanks
D.Aghaie

gmx-users mailing list    gmx-users at gromacs.org
Please search the archive at